Tuesday, January 5, 2010
HULA SCOOP: Matatagpuan Mo Ang Isang Bagay....
HULA: Matatagpuan mo ang isang bagay na magiging inspirasyon mo sa iyong tinatahak na buhay. Kung anuman ang tatahakin mo, sana lang.....alam mo. Dahil kahit ako hindi ko alam saan yun.
SCOOP: Ano ba ang nagbibigay sa'yo ng inspirasyon ?? Yun ang hanapin mo para matagpuan at matamo mo ang hula sa araw na ito. Para sa akin iba ang inspirasyon ko.....eto:
Habang uso pa ang "New Year's Resolution" ay natagpuan ko uli ang diary ng lolo ko, napahiya ako sa pinost kong New Year's Resolution noong isang araw dito sa blog ko kasi nabasa ko uli ang version ng lolo ko. Parang gusto ko tuloy bawiin ang post ko hehehe.
Wala na pala ang www.geocities.com kung saan doon ko pinost ang diary ng lolo ko mabuti na lang nasave ko ang ilang pages kaya nandito muli si lolo.
1933 RESOLUTIONS FOR MAKING A COMFORTABLE, PROGRESSIVE AND HAPPY FAMILY LIFE
As we have now realized and actually experienced during our two years of marital life that we had never made any possible progress, it is then best and proper for us to adopt a Family resolutions beginning January 1, 1933, in order to develop our moral, mental, physical and financial standard of living. And for this, we should then cooperate and help each other to make our present mode of living more lustrious and progressive in the days ahead, God granting:
Being then the sole head of the family, we should now strive to the best of our ability, do everything in our power to make life worthy of living as the very success of our endeavor largely lies upon us. In our daily toils and struggles for existence, there must be a definite goal which we should aim at. And such goal would comprise the following:
· A model of love and kindness in the community.
· A good and ideal home of our own.
· A good savings bank account.
· A good family income.
· A decent and proper education of our children.
· A good sari-sari store.
· Alertness of mind and good judgement of the day’s problems.
The main weakness which hampered the progress of our homemaking were:
1. That we had not cultivated the habit of wise saving which often led us to borrow in most occasions.
2. That we had opened a Chinese account which was the chief cause of our financial ruin.
3. That we have easily provoked ourselves to anger without just cause.
4. That we lacked good humor and had no resistance to overcome our everyday worries.
5. That the wife must be humble in every instance and little highness should necessarily be avoided.
6. That the wife had sometimes ignored her dear husband’s good advices.
7. That the wife’s fond of commanding her husband should be eliminated.
8. That the wife had been always nagging and suspecting her dear husband from other girls.
9. That we have not quite developed our physical culture which is an asset to our health.
10. That we have little neglected our Christian duty which is the chief helper of our struggles.
Hereafter, all the above deficiencies should now be corrected and abolished and that these will only serve as the Stepping Stone to a brighter and better prospect in the future. With the record of the past on hand, we could know what to be avoided and what are to be perfected.
Tama na, tama na Lolo masyado mong pinapaliit sa mata ng tao ang mga ginawa kong New Year's Resolution huhuhu, ang galing mo talaga...IDOL!!!
Kayo, may ganito bang Resolution???? Ako....WALA hehehe. Isa lang ang sa akin...."kailangan kong magdiet!" hehehe
PAHABOL: Sa totoo lang meron pang duties of husband and wife yun resolution niya kaso masyado ng mahaba para ipost ko hehehe. Eto pa, meron pang "love and harmony at ang pinaka dito yun family budget, grabe! Di ko kinaya ang New Year's Resolution ni Lolo. Eto lang masasabi ko sa Lolo ko, "Kung nasaan ka man 'Lo suportahan ta ka!" hehehe